INFORMATION PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 and 14 REG. EU 2016/679)
In particular we inform you that:
- a) Data Controller – The Data controller under the Law in force is:
Garnì Villa Elsa di Rossetti Francesco & C. Snc (P. I: 02232110227),
based in 38036 Sèn Jan di Fassa (TN), address Strada de Col de Zècol n. 12
You can reach him (by using the info in the contact section or via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Data treatment operations are carried out by the Data Controller or by associates specifically authorized by the controller him/her self.
- b) Purpose of the processing –
The purpose of the treatment is finalized to supply the required services. Moreover, is used to send promotional information on owner’ services/products through technological (SMS, email) and non-technological (paper) tools. The user can stop the communications (that is specify contract mode) in any moment.
d)Treatment of personal data, modality –
Data treatment is realized through automatic operations and is carried out by collecting, recording, organizing, storing, consulting, elaborating, editing, selecting, drawing, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, deleting and destroying data.
This site uses log files which display, and store acquired information by automatic tools during the users’ visits. Collected information could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and the connected device standards;
– internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– Referral traffic to get in and out of the website;
– number of clicks
The collected information can be used for safety reasons or to verify the correct site functioning.
Auto-registered data (ed antispam filters, firewall, virus detecting) can contain personal data such as IP address. IP address could be used to block site damaging attempts. This data are only used for the abovementioned reasons and never for the user’s identification.
When the user requests particular services, website automatically detects and records some personal data, in which the email address is included. These data are voluntary and consciously supplied by the user. This makes the service delivery possible.
e consapevole dall’utente al momento della richiesta di erogazione del servizio.
Personal data can be communicated to:
- Owner’s Partners or employees and third-party, always in the field of interconnected activities. Staff has been duly trained about privacy, personal data security and privacy rights matters.
– Public authorities for laws purposes.
- f) Storing Data – The data acquired are going to be kept as long as it takes to give the required services and, in any case, for a period no longer than 10 years.
When users want to publish information through the site services they have to consider their comments are voluntary and consciously given. This site, in fact, hasn’t any responsibility for any violation of the law. The user needs to be informed on the national and international law and have the permission of sharing certain contents according to these laws. In any case the data are going to be shared with people not authorized.
- g) Transferring Data to NON-EU Countries – This site could share collected data with services located outside the European Union.
Especially with Google, Facebook through plugin social and Google Analytics. Transferring is authorized based on specific EU decisions and the privacy data Guarantor , in particular 1250/2016 which does not request further authorization . Above mentioned companies all agree to Privacy Shield Policy.
- h) Conferment of Data – Conferment of personal data and its collecting, treating consent is elective.
User can deny consent, and can withdraw the consent previously authorised
(contact email@example.com). However, denying consent means inability to provide services and can compromise your navigation experience.
- i) Rights of the person concerned
– The person concerned has the right to:
– access, adjust, cancel, limit and oppose to the treatment of the given data
– obtain, without any impediment, the personal data from the data controller. The data shall be given in a common format which needs to be legible by any automatic device. If needed the data can be transferred to another data controller.
– propose a claim to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data
You can assert the above-mentioned rights with a notice addressed to the Data Controller.